This is a custom made E85 Flex Fuel kit for the 2013-2017 Chevrolet SS Sedan. Assembled by Lethal Garage that includes the following.
- 1 - GM OEM Flex Fuel Sensor
- 1 - GM OEM Fuel Line
- 1 - Gen5DIY custom plug & play power harness & ECU tap.
- Two Year Warranty
Current Bonus Items:
- Fuel Disconnect Tool
- $5.75 Priority Mail Shipping
Our product is designed to tuck away and be hidden along side your vehicles power harness and lines. The harness is wrapped the same as the factory wires to allow it to blend in and not standout. When installed like out video most people will not even know your car is setup for flex fuel.
- The 2013-2017 Chevrolet SS Sedan has the ability to run E85 with just this kit. But your stock fueling system will be maxed out. Consider fuel system upgrades if you plan to build your LS3.
- This kits harness uses OEM connectors in tandem with OEM products. Fit and finish look 100% stock under the hood. A Chevrolet SS Sedan will pick up 10-15rwhp depending on the tune.
- Note: While our flex fuel sensor can be installed and works perfectly fine to run pump gas with your SS sedan without a tune, to run E85 your car must have a tune to run E85 fuel. DO NOT INSTALL & RUN E85 WITHOUT A PROPER TUNE. Make sure your tuner has verified your sensor is hooked up and reading the ethanol content before adding e85 to your vehicle.
Install Guide: (Same as the 5th gen Camaro)
WARNING California Residents - cancer (and/or reproductive harm) - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.