Our custom E85 Flex Fuel kit for the 2005-2013 Chevrolet C6 Corvette is just what you need for more power, savings on fuel costs, and a better smelling ride... (Okay that last one is subjective). This product works for the LS2 models from 2005-2007 (E40 ECM), LS3 models from 2008-2013, & LS7 models from 2006-2013 (E38 ECM). This product will NOT work for the 2009-2013 ZR1 LS9 application. This kit is assembled by Lethal Garage and includes the following:
- 1 - GM OEM Flex Fuel Sensor
- 1 - GM OEM Fuel Line
- 1 - Gen5DIY custom plug & play power harness & ECU tap.
- Two Year Warranty on all GM parts as provided by GM & lifetime warranty on the Gen5DIY harness that covers any defects in craftsmanship.
Current Bonus Items:
- Fuel Disconnect Tool (Not 3D Printed)
- $6.75 Priority Mail Shipping (2-3 day shipping)
Our product is designed to tuck away and be hidden along side your vehicles power harness and lines. The harness is wrapped the same as the factory wires to allow it to blend in and not standout.
- The 2006-2013 Corvette (C6) has the ability to run E85. But your stock fueling system will be maxed out or need an upgrade to support 100% E85 depending on your modifications. Talk to your builder/tuner for suggestions on what they want to see to make this application work to it's fullest extent. In many cases up[graded injectors will be a requirement.
- This kits harness uses OEM connectors in tandem with OEM products. Fit and finish look 100% stock under the hood. A Chevrolet Corvette (C6) will pick up 10-30rwhp depending on the tune and application.
- Note: While our flex fuel sensor can be installed and works perfectly fine to run pump gas with your Corvette without a tune, to run E85 your car must have a tune to run E85 fuel. DO NOT INSTALL & RUN E85 WITHOUT A PROPER TUNE. Make sure your tuner has verified your sensor is hooked up and reading the ethanol content before adding e85 to your vehicle.
WARNING California Residents - Cancer (and/or reproductive harm) - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.