2012+ Camaro ZL1 Fuel Pump Module - GM (19303293)
Have a 2010-2015 Camaro SS and looking to upgrade expand your power range? This 2012-2015 Camaro ZL1 high volume fuel pump is what you need. Support full effort N/A builds, E85 Conversions and more. Overall fueling capacity is 600 crank hp and is rated for 250 liters per hour at 65psi (450 kPa). – although its performance range with custom and modified engines is determined by factors including the air/fuel ratio, compression ratio and others. Consult your builder/tuner for their suggest threshold.
- Production Camaro ZL1 Fuel Pump Module
- GM Part number 19303293/19260557
- Production fuel pump module for the 2012 Camaro ZL1 with supercharged LSA engine
- Direct replacement for 2010+ Camaro SS fuel pump modules
- 250 liters per hour capacity at 65 psi
- Pulse-width modulated, eliminates need for conventional pressure regulator
Chevrolet Performance’s ZL1 fuel pump module is a direct replacement for the in-tank fuel pump/sender assembly of 2010 and later Camaro SS models. It delivers significantly greater volume suitable for high-performance applications – including supercharged engines – eliminating the need for an aftermarket, out-of-tank fuel system to support very high horsepower levels.