2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V (Gen 2) Lethal Garage Flex Fuel Kit
Our custom E85 Flex Fuel kit for the 09-14 Cadillac CTS-V (Gen 2) is just what you need for more power, savings on fuel costs, and a better smelling ride... (Okay that last one is subjective). This kit is assembled by Lethal Garage and it includes the following:
- 1 - GM OEM Flex Fuel Sensor
- 1 - Stainless Steel Braided PTFE OEM Style Fuel Line (Made in the USA)
- 1 - Gen5DIY custom plug & play power harness & ECU tap. (Made in the USA)
- Two Year Warranty on all GM parts as provided by GM & lifetime warranty on the Gen5DIY harness that covers any defects in craftsmanship.
Current Bonus Items:
- Fuel Disconnect Tool (Design and brand may vary)
Our product is designed to tuck away and be hidden along side your vehicles power harness and lines. The harness is wrapped the same as the factory wires to allow it to blend in and not standout. When installed like our video most people will not even know your car is setup for flex fuel.
- This kit will not work without fuel system upgrades.
- The CTS-V LSA will need fuel system upgrades to support E85. Suggested Upgrades: Injectors and at minimum an auxiliary fuel pump. Talk with your builder/Tuner for specific brands and requirements.
- This kits harness uses OEM connectors in tandem with OEM products. Fit and finish look 100% stock under the hood. A CTS-V Gen 2 will pick up 25-30rwhp on e78 or better depending on the tune.
- While our flex fuel sensor can be installed and works perfectly fine to run pump gas with your Camaro without a tune, to run E85 your car must have a tune to run E85 fuel. DO NOT INSTALL & RUN E85 WITHOUT A PROPER TUNE. Make sure your tuner has verified your sensor is hooked up and reading the ethanol content before adding e85 to your vehicle.
WARNING California Residents - cancer (and/or reproductive harm) - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.