2014-2019 Corvette Stingray, Z51 & Grand Sport Lethal Garage Flex Fuel Kit
Our custom E85 Flex Fuel kit for the 14-19 Corvette Stingray, Z51 & Grand Sport, is just what you need for more power, savings on fuel costs, and a better smelling ride... (Okay that last one is subjective). This kit includes the following:
- 1 - GM OEM Flex Fuel Sensor
- 1 - Stainless Steel Braided PTFE OEM Style Fuel Line (Made in the USA)
- 1 - Gen5DIY custom plug & play power harness & ECU tap. (Made in the USA)
- 2 - Zip ties for an extra clean install (See install guide below)
- 1 - Fuel Disconnect Tool
- Two Year Warranty on all GM parts as provided by GM & lifetime warranty on the Gen5DIY harness that covers any defects in craftsmanship.
Our product is designed to tuck away and be hidden along side your vehicles power harness and lines. The harness is wrapped the same as the factory wires to allow it to blend in and not standout. When installed like out video most people will not even know your car is setup for flex fuel.
- This kits harness uses OEM connectors in tandem with OEM products. Fit and finish look 100% stock under the hood. Your car will pick up 20-30rwhp on e78 or better depending on the tune.
- Note: While our flex fuel sensor can be installed and works perfectly fine to run pump gas with your Corvette without a tune, to run E85 your car must have a tune to run E85 fuel. DO NOT INSTALL & RUN E85 WITHOUT A PROPER TUNE. Make sure your tuner has verified your sensor is hooked up and reading the ethanol content before adding e85 to your vehicle.
WARNING California Residents - cancer (and/or reproductive harm) - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.