Our custom E85 Flex Fuel kit for the 17-22 Camaro ZL1 or ZL1 1LE is just what you need for more power, savings on fuel costs, and a better smelling ride... (Okay that last one is subjective). This kit is assembled by Lethal Garage and it includes the following:
- 1 - GM OEM Flex Fuel Sensor
- 1 - GM OEM Fuel Line
- 1 - Gen5DIY custom plug & play power harness & ECU tap.
- Two Year Warranty on all GM parts as provided by GM & lifetime warranty on the Gen5DIY harness that covers any defects in craftsmanship.
Current Bonus Items:
- Fuel Disconnect Tool
- $6.75 Priority Mail Shipping
Our product is designed to tuck away and be hidden along side your vehicles power harness and lines. The harness is wrapped the same as the factory wires to allow it to blend in and not standout. When installed like out video most people will not even know your car is setup for flex fuel.
- This kits harness uses OEM connectors in tandem with OEM products. Fit and finish look 100% stock under the hood. Your car will pick up 30-40rwhp on e50 or better depending on the tune.
- This kit is a great way to gain instant horsepower with no other mods. Your fueling system will support upwards of 600rwhp on a Mustang Dyno anything more and you will need to upgrade/ subsidize your fueling system. DO NOT RUN 100% E85 on a stock ZL1 fuel system unless you have upgraded your fueling system. Your stock ZL1 fuel system can support E50.
- Note: While our flex fuel sensor can be installed and works perfectly fine to run pump gas with your Camaro without a tune, to run E85 your car must have a tune to run E85 fuel. DO NOT INSTALL & RUN E85 WITHOUT A PROPER TUNE. Make sure your tuner has verified your sensor is hooked up and reading the ethanol content before adding e85 to your vehicle.
WARNING California Residents - cancer (and/or reproductive harm) - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.