Our custom E85 Flex Fuel kit for the 19-24 GMC Sierra (New Body) with a 5.3L or 6.2L engine, is just what you need for more power, savings on fuel costs, and a better smelling ride... (Okay that last one is subjective). A TUNE is REQUIRED to run e85!
This kit is assembled by Lethal Garage, and it includes the following:
- 1 - GM OEM Flex Fuel Sensor
- 1 - Stainless Steel Braided PTFE OEM Style Fuel Line (Made in the USA)
- 1 - Fuel Line Disconnect Tool (Made in the USA)
- 1 - Custom plug & play power harness & ECU tap. (Made in the USA)
- Two Year Warranty on all GM parts as provided by GM & lifetime warranty on the Gen5DIY harness that covers any defects in craftsmanship.
- Includes zip ties for a clean install.
This kit installs under the hood and pulls power from the EVAP and directly pins into your ECU. The fit and finish allow this product to be tucked away and mounted to where no one would know your vehicle in running E85.
Note: Tuning these trucks is not cheap and requires an unlock and purchase of tokens. PLEASE talk with your local shop to understand the costs of tuning before purchasing this kit or any kit on the market.
- 2019-2024 GMC Sierra 1500 with the 5.3L or 6.2L engine
This will not fit the Old Body Style 2019 models. That product is here
- This kits harness uses OEM connectors in tandem with OEM products. Fit and finish look 100% stock under your vehicle. Your truck will pick up 20-25rwhp on e78 or better depending on the tune.
- Note: While the GM flex fuel sensor can be installed and works perfectly fine to run pump gas with your vehicle without a tune, to run E85 your truck must have a tune to run E85 fuel. DO NOT INSTALL & RUN E85 WITHOUT A PROPER TUNE. Make sure your tuner has verified your sensor is hooked up and reading the ethanol content before adding e85 to your vehicle.
- Until your vehicle is tuned, and the flex sensor is turned on in the ECU you may have a CEL (Check Engine Light) as your ECU won't know what you plugged into it until it is tuned.
WARNING California Residents - cancer (and/or reproductive harm) - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.