Our custom E85 Flex Fuel kit for the 2008-2014 Chevrolet Silverado & GMC Sierra with a 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L (HD Models) or 6.2L engine, is just what you need for more power, savings on fuel costs, and a better smelling ride... (Okay that last one is subjective). This kit is assembled by Lethal Garage and it includes the following:
- 1 - GM OEM Flex Fuel Sensor
- 1 - GM OEM Fuel Line
- 1 - Gen5DIY Custom Plug & Play Power Harness
- Two Year Warranty on all GM parts as provided by GM & lifetime warranty on the Gen5DIY harness that covers any defects in craftsmanship.
Our product is designed to tuck away and be hidden allowing 100% concealment if your hood is popped.
- 2008-2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 models with the 4,8L, 5.3L or 6.2L engine
- 2008-2014 Chevrolet Silverado HD Models with the 6.0L engine
- This kits harness uses OEM connectors in tandem with OEM products. Fit and finish look 100% stock under your vehicle. Your truck will pick up 10-15rwhp on e78 or better depending on the tune.
- Note: While the GM flex fuel sensor can be installed and works perfectly fine to run pump gas with your vehicle without a tune, to run E85 your truck must have a tune to run E85 fuel. DO NOT INSTALL & RUN E85 WITHOUT A PROPER TUNE. Make sure your tuner has verified your sensor is hooked up and reading the ethanol content before adding e85 to your vehicle.
WARNING California Residents - cancer (and/or reproductive harm) - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.